Saturday, July 24, 2004
Now, The secret of completing your MCSD.NET within 2 months only.
The best sequence of taking MCAD.NET + MCSD.NET EXAMS :
1) 70-306 VB.NET/70-316 C# ( and ADO.NET) is covered => 15 days
2) 70-310 VB.NET / 70-320 C# (XML Web Services and COM+) its better you concentrate on XML Web Services + a Solid knowledge on ADO.NET + some of COM+ stuff will help to clear in one go. =>20 days
3) 70-229 ( SQL Server 2000) - the simplest paper, which I have came across after 70-176 (Designing Desktop App. with VB 6.0) => hardly a weekNow ,
you have acheived MCAD.NET in just 40 days.Finally, way to MCSD.NET -
4) 70-305 VB.NET/70-315 C# ( and ADO.NET + ASP.NET) is covered, beacuse u have to take a look on ASP.NET only(i.e. u all have covered VB.NET+ADO.NET during the 1st paper, so try to make a proper understanding of ADO.NET + VB.NET when you are studying it for the 1st paper. This will also help you in your future) => a week
5) 70-300 : Now, the time is to work for some great things-> ARDSA.NET - try to go through as many case studies as much you can. Better you choose some MS-Press Self Paced Preperation guides.=> 15 daysNow you all are MCSD.NET in just + 20 days. Always use the Step by Step series and Self Paced Learning Kits for the preparation of these exams from MS Press.They are the best books which I have come across.BEST OF LUCK FOR ALL, going to Microsoft way
Thanks to my friend Surabh Verma [MVP] for this Secrets.
Wednesday, July 21, 2004
This is mahesh mitkari from Pune. on this blog site now onwards you can find out all the technical postings to the Pune .net user Group and PUG student by me.
??? .net ??
yes you are right these all will be related to .net and other Microsoft stuff.
so enjoy it and do right me the suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
INETA India Volunteer
Asst. Manager (Pune .net User group)
Manager (PUG Student)
Consultant (Technocraft solutions,Pune)